View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 11:36 AM   #16
Bad_Intentions
All Star

OVR: 17
Re: have you ever played a game where you just were not allowed to win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tovarich
Yeah, happens all the time, but don't go telling anyone the game is scripted...they deny it and go off on you...I've had games where I turn it over 10 times before. Every time I get in the red zone I fumble. Every time I throw a pass, some defender jumps 9 feet in the air and catches it with one arm while facing the wrong direction. Every big play, I get called for holding. The AI breaks 9 tackles on 3rd down to make sure they get the 1st. If I have the audacity to stop them, they just make me tackle with the face mask and give them the 1st anyway. Your QB suddenly throws high wobbly passes that are 10 yards off, or it hits the WR in the hands and just drops. My favorite is when the CPU QB throws a pass, and the ball just knuckles into their hands, or goes through one of my guys. I've got a handful of pictures and videos saved where the ball curves in mid-air, or goes through one of my players to make sure the AI gets it. They even call me for holding on FGs and such. Oh yeah, I've seen it. Happens once every other season or so where it's definitely pre-determined that you're going to lose and there's nothing you can do about it. Yet some people pretend the game is never scripted...it definitely is.
Maybe she was playing QB?