View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 11:20 AM   #2
fistofrage
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34
Re: NCAA Football 09 Postmortem

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMChrisS
It is the perfect time to revisit EA Sports' NCAA Football 09 and discuss the game in postmortem fashion. NCAA 09 did a lot of things right both on and off the field. I wanted to focus specifically on what 09 brought to the table this season, and how these features held up over the course of the 2008 college season. I know there are many of you out there still playing the game -- and many who will not agree with what I have to say -- but as of this week, I feel it is important to at least "officially" end our NCAA Football 09 discussion, and begin our NCAA Football 10 discussions.

Plus, it is always fun to take a look back at a title nearly seven months after release because, at this point, most people can speak more calmly about a title that is not so fresh in their minds. Is the honeymoon officially over? How did NCAA 09 withstand the test of time?

Read More - NCAA Football 09 Postmortem
Speed Kills, thats all I can say about the 2009 version. Nothing else mattered. Take a team of 2* speedy recruits and you'll easily have a national title. Doesn't matter if they are rated D- in every category but speed. You could even line up 5 punters as your O-line. As long as you had speed at the skill positions, you win. period.