View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 11:24 AM   #1
TrevJo
Pro

TrevJo's Arena

OVR: 10
Exclamation major Online Dynasty bug with Transfers

One of my fellow Online Dynasty players was victimized by this last season, he said that he had persuaded his potential transfers to stay, but then after offseason recruiting was over, they had transferred after all. Said it really screwed him because he didn't account for any transfers when doing his recruiting. He lost his Heisman-winning freshman RB with 98 speed among others. Of course, we didn't believe him that his players had actually told him that they were going to stay.

But we went through the next season and then when we got to transfers again, he figured out why it happened. If you persuade your potential transfers, back out to dynasty headquarters, and then go back into players transferring, they will still show as persuaded, no problem. But if you persuade your potential transfers, back out of offseason schedule, back out of dynasty headquarters, exit the online dynasty, then load the online dynasty again, and go back to players transferring, they will be reset to their original transferring state where you have to persuade them again! Stupid me, even I had successfully persuaded my 3 potential transfers to stay, I had to go and test this out. Sadly it was true.

IMO this is a severe enough bug that it requires a patch.

Last edited by TrevJo; 01-13-2009 at 11:37 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove