Thread: Underdog AI
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009, 07:10 AM   #3
bigbensintown
Rookie

bigbensintown's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Underdog AI

Yeah I have noticed this as well, especially in my Syracuse dynasty. I thought it would be fun to take that team and see what I could do with it as far as building the program up. Anyway, I am in year 5 and I have beaten WVU badly all 5 years, and aside from the first year with my crappy team, I kill top 15 teams on my nonconference schedule, but when it comes time to play Rutgers or South Florida (who declined big time winning about 3 games a year after year 2 in my dynasty) they push me to the edge. I beat Rutgers the last 3 seasons 17-14, 21-20, and 34-31. I like that one especially because they are a rival. Also, I played Western Kentucky and man, they played hard in the first half, it was like 17-10 or something like that. My team is in the top 5 consistently and I like the fact that lower caliber teams seem to get themselves up to play me. Hopefully year 5 is my National Title campaign...I lost in 4 OTs to Texas in the title game in year 3, but I am currently 9-0 with a game against #11 Louisville this next game.