Old 01-17-2009, 12:20 PM   #4
Young J 334
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Underdog AI

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbensintown
Yeah I have noticed this as well, especially in my Syracuse dynasty. I thought it would be fun to take that team and see what I could do with it as far as building the program up. Anyway, I am in year 5 and I have beaten WVU badly all 5 years, and aside from the first year with my crappy team, I kill top 15 teams on my nonconference schedule, but when it comes time to play Rutgers or South Florida (who declined big time winning about 3 games a year after year 2 in my dynasty) they push me to the edge. I beat Rutgers the last 3 seasons 17-14, 21-20, and 34-31. I like that one especially because they are a rival. Also, I played Western Kentucky and man, they played hard in the first half, it was like 17-10 or something like that. My team is in the top 5 consistently and I like the fact that lower caliber teams seem to get themselves up to play me. Hopefully year 5 is my National Title campaign...I lost in 4 OTs to Texas in the title game in year 3, but I am currently 9-0 with a game against #11 Louisville this next game.
Sounds like you're enjoying your dynasty. They're all about ups and downs. Glad to hear that Im not the only one that has to struggle against the cupcakes of the conference. Lol