Old 01-18-2009, 11:34 PM   #4
Young J 334
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Knee’s Dynasty Starter Kit for Hardcore Gamers

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelasthurtknee
yea those sliders are tough for me also. we have a guy that plays amazing d so we had to turn it up and the same with a guy that passes at will. they have made life hell for a couple guys in our league. one guy hasnt won a confrence game in 3 years. i was looking for a dyansty last week as a second one and saw that so many dynastys dont have rules or even sliders worked up. just wanted to give those guys a base to use so things arent so unknown.

alot of the guys in my league didnt realize how much fun they could be having because of all the bs in alot of leagues. they are loving it now and pretty much are all obsessed and these are guys that were completely against rules. i have a long list of rules that ive used in the past because of alot of probs with the game but i must say i have the fewest house rules this season compared to any year ever. ill keep you posted on openings in the Legendary Vets and if something new starts up. waiting to here if the dynasty will be able to get carried over to next year before i get involved in another.
Sounds like a ton of fun. I played a Play Now game Pitt (me) at Rutgers... and lets just say it wasnt too pretty. IDK id the fact that I was kinda frustrated had much to with the outcome but the final score was 10-42. Lol