View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 07:10 PM   #27
Tyrant8RDFL
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Next Gen Football...where's the "fun"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dat swag
I totally agree with ya and to take it a realistic step further...IN the NFL how do elite DB's get picks???...They read the QB's eyes and if they are staring down a WR that Route is getting jumped by the DB for a pick 6. So for me I even was OK with the beam of light because I think it represented a realistic concept of what defenders read and how a QB looks off defenders in that ongoing chess match between QB and the Defensive Secondary.

Now in my hear of hearts I really think that people who didn't see the relevance of the Vision Cone simply thought it made passing too hard...despite the fact that it offered realism...THus they used the Beam of Light as the excuse to force EA to do away with it. These are the players who generally have no balance in their attack and just want to pass 300 times a game...Lord knows that prior the VC passing was as easy and simple as 1-2-3 just like it is nowadays...The passing game has literally no skill involved...The only skill in passing is taking advantage of borderline glitchery animations such as Rocket Catching and other things that have a success rate that defies logic and reality.
OMG THX U so much for understanding the value of the vision cone.

You are the man!!!!!!!!!!!

Ea needs to add a video turtorial on how to use the cone. Alot of players really didnt know how to use it. Thus making it a fustrating feature for them to utilize.
I seen it time after time, and once I tought them they loved it.

I use it now and I want to continue using it. Hopefull this will make it in Madden 2010.