View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 02:42 PM   #118
thmst30
MVP

OVR: 25
Re: NCAA Football 10: Time to Consolidate the Wishes

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA1NT401
I come on here from time to time to see if there is any NEW and POSITIVE feedback from developers etc.

But as far as footbal;l games go...EA is a complete failure at trying to simulate the game we all love. I read all the suggestions from users and then i think back to last year, the year before etc. ALL THE SAME REQUESTS!!!!

EA doess not listen, DEVELOPERS on here or not. EA does not care. (and if they come here and say they do...100% lies). EA ALREADY knows what they are planning for 2010 and MAYBE 5% of our suggestions are even in the cards.

They care about 2 things ...1- $$$ 2- New CASUAL players who dont want SIM but just want a ton of points and NO challenge.

MAYBE 2010 is better, but after a month the SAME crap we have had will surface and we are back to square one.

EA blows, plain and simple. I have NOT played a GOOD/GREAT football sim (NCAA or NFL) in now going on 4 yrs. And i don not see anything changing in 2010. Crying shame as this USED to be THEE title i looked forward to the most and gave me many hours of good times......

EA CAN make GREAT games. (NHL 09 and FIFA.)
How is this trolling? Its just the sad truth, with a ton of spelling errors.