View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 05:29 PM   #5
BleacherCreature
MVP

BleacherCreature's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Ok, so I'm throwing chairs out my window (gameplay issue)!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertLidstroem
Howdy fellas!

So, i've been playing NHL09 for the Xbox since it came. But i'm only starting dynastys to play like 3 minutes before i hit my fist through the drywall in pure frustration. Please help me, before i need strong medication!

1) The sliders...what way does what!? If i put the shootingaccuracy on 0, is that for me or the AI? If i put the slider for penalties to 6, does that mean the AI will get alot of penalties or me? What does what!? I guess i must be really stupid

2) I play on pro, most of the time. When i have the puck, the opposite team just glares at the puck and its theirs, while i can struggle for the puck with 4 players on my team and their single player just gets away with the puck. How do i get a decent setting on this? What slider do i change so i can get hold of the puck? With the pokecheck i mean. And i don't want to trip the players all the time...

3) Can anyone guide me to realistic Pro - settings for Dynasty? (Yeah i checked the sliders section and most of them seems to be for all-star-mode.).

4) Is there away to stop the AI from making crappy goals when there's 5 min left of the game? I know its ea's BLEEEEEEPIN' "comeback crappola"...But can you make it less obvious in some way? My AI-Learning slider is on 2 on the 0-6 scale.

Thanks everybody!

Yes, play better positional defense at the end of the game. Comeback AI is a myth.
Advertisements - Register to remove