Thread: ummm, WTF?
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 01:06 AM   #1
auburn387
Rookie

OVR: 3
ummm, WTF?

So, I just started a new dynasty with the Miami Hurricanes. I simmed my first week of the dynasty as I was playing an FCS team...pretty pointless to play those teams as they're ranked like 30 overall. Anyway, my next game was at #5 Florida. Ok, so I'm playing, I force Florida to go 3 and out on their first possession. I get the ball back...I run the ball on first down, gain 3 yards...2nd and 7. I do a pass play, I press up on the right joystick and hold my right trigger which brings up the play on the field...kinda hard to explain, it basically brings up the receiver routes on the field before the snap...i always do that just to get a good look at what im doing and to see how it works against the defense..anyway, when you do that it'll bring up the icons of the receivers as well...like what button you have to press to pass to that player...well i looked at the icons and like 3 of them were question marks??? what in the world is that about? its supposed to be "X" or "A" or Y" or "B" but instead it showed question marks for like 2-3 of them and then one of them actually said "x" but that was it...anyone ever seen this? if so wtf is that all about????
Advertisements - Register to remove