View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 07:00 PM   #5
HealyMonster
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Madden Challenge 2009: Crowning the World's Best Madden Player

In all seriousness, I dont see how EA can keep employees at this point. If I spend a year or years making a game, specifically an NFL game and I turn around and read this article, im prob going to move on to a more fulfilling life. THEN throw in the fact that EA pays these guys 50 grand and Im out seriously.

My other point of view is that EA should be ashamed of themselves for letting Madden get to where it is. They are better off stripping the game of NFL content and calling it Tournament Football 2010 and let the cheesers have their game without the satisfaction of the NFL License. seriously does the NFL license really even mean anything? Positions dont matter, teams dont matter. "I sub in the FB with a HB and run FB dive over and over" Then I collect 50 grand" "I got mad skills" Id rather complain in the forums about there not being ANY NFL games then to watch the NFL get tarnished like this.

This is a sad, sad day for any football videogamer. This is what we have. Its like living in the twilight zone
Advertisements - Register to remove