View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 10:26 PM   #1
Mojo23
Rookie

OVR: 3
What do you guys think, are these things considered cheesing?

There's a notorious guy in my league (no, not biggie) who's known for nothing other than cheesing. He's been doing it for several seasons but still won't admit he's a cheeser. Things he currently does include:

1) The "NFL Blitz" pass. He calls a wheel route and throws to a player who he can't see (nor can his opponent) yet he always "magically" knows his WR/TE will be open. I mean, if you're gonna throw passes to guys who aren't visible on your TV why even have you TV on? Save the electricity.

2) The FB dive. As you all know, this is a money play. You can get 3+ yards quite easily. But this guy runs it over and over..and over. No exaggeration, he'll run this play 50 times in a game.

3) Putting a player (yes, any player) with 99 speed at TE and bombing it downfield like he's playing "jackpot" against infantile ******s.

4) EXCLUSIVELY drafting speedy players, i.e. 4.16-4.24 40 yard dash times. He'll then put these supersonic guys at nickelback, fullback, TE, kick returner, etc...anywhere where speed will help. (how can 3 CBs on the same team be leading the nation in sacks?)

5) Unexplainably scoring 119 points in a game vs the CPU then being held to 21 in a human vs human game the next week.

6) Returning EVERY punt and kickoff for a TD against the CPU (this is the one I still can't figure how he does it)

Last edited by Mojo23; 01-23-2009 at 10:29 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove