View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 02:14 PM   #322
STLRams
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: Honestly, Madden 09 the game that's sucked the enthusiasm out of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
Sad and scary all at once. I was watching a Madden tourney on ESPN out of boredom, and I was appalled. Bomb, bomb, bomb. Rocket catch. Goal line QB sneak where the player hurdles repeatedly until he gets in. And this is '09. These are not the people I want designing my games--little wangstas from Philly.

See this is the problem with Madden these Madden tourney games they show on ESPN. Most of these guys are not sim players and EA thinks this is how Madden should be. They need to ignore these guys and make the game to represent a true NFL game. I hope the developers are paying attention to this thread. I hate to even look at those Madden games on ESPN, it looks so cheap and unrealistic. I agree these are not people I want putting imput and designing future Madden games. EA developers don't want to hear us out, be its pretty obvious that they need to take notes from NFL 2K5, MLB The Show, and NBA2K9 to see how to put a proper presentation, graphics and sim like gameplay into a sports game. I mean c'mon EA this is the same stuff we have been begging for the past 4 years. No more.. make Madden 2010 a true football game.