View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 12:03 AM   #1
Blkcanes
Rookie

Blkcanes's Arena

OVR: 8
A.I Defense Play Calling?

Alright I have a question to everybody out there that does play the Cpu. When playing in Franchise mode and I have a QB that is not mobile what so ever (I hate leaving the pocket so I sit in it for better or for worst lol). The A.I put's the MLB in SPY a lot.

I start to ask my self "why is the A.I putting a player in SPY when I do not rush out of the pocket this game or any other." I was wondeing didn't the game notice that I don't leave the pocket. I start to think in the NFL there is no way a DC would put a player to spy on a QB like Payton or Brady. Would be a waste player on the field some where when they know that that qb does not scramble, so why in the world would the A.I or game make this play call?
The problem this brings is you have a MLB in in the middle of the field just standing there doing nothing you pump fake he doesn't budge you throw the ball to your target that is approaching from either side, and he reacts quicker than superman could which usually leads to a pic. This happens to me a lot in Madden I find it super hard because I don't leave the pocket, he does not bite on the pump fake, but jumps right up when I actually throw the ball. I guessing im trying to ask this game was quoted as "The first game that adapts to you" but it never change this one play no matter how much I played the game. So I ask you guys did the game never notice that I didn't leave the pocket, so why would it pick a play that should be useless, but some how still works perfectlly?
Advertisements - Register to remove