View Single Post
Old 01-29-2009, 02:24 PM   #57
The Sim God
Banned

OVR: 16
Re: Madden Challenge 2009: Crowning the World's Best Madden Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by sb24
And thats why i HATE the game. Thats not football. And someone said "madden is a good game", compaired to what? Theres nothing to compare it to. Even comparing 08 and apf2k8 is wrong. Considering 2k didnt have the moeny madden did, they put out a good enough game. But 2k DEFINATLY isnt the point. My point is i am amazed at how many madden fans seems to now turn on their own game. UNFORTUATLY there is nothing else to do but play a non-nfl game go BACK 5 years to 2k5 (yes made in 2004 just like Madden 09 came out in 08) or stick with madden. I have made my choice.

As for Ian. I dont know him but seems like it will be good for madden. BUT since he hasnt responed to this thread (guys gave good reasons why he cant) and since this thread has shown me what madden embraces, i dont have hope for Ian. One man can only do so much when things have gotton SO outta hand.

For everyone whos mad they pay cheesers $50,000. Keep in mind that money comes from a new madden each year that costs 60 for chages that could have been implemented with a patch or update (of course not all changes). I really feel madden should put a game out every 2 years and just have a ptch/update for the new rosters and featurs. WE would all save money and might get a better product it we dont make them rush everything every year.

Just another frustrated consumer who OWNS 09,08,and 07 and every year buy it with high hopes and every year stop and go back to old games. Nothing will change while people still pay 60 every year. I guess just a very long .02

Im sorry i dont feel like correcting typos. You get the point or the post and the point is NOT that i cant spell lmao.
i know ian "cant" respond.....but thats bad
last year ian said "madden 09 is the best madden game ever"
for 2-3 days people were clamoring it the greatest sports game ever then....BAM all the glitches & last years bugs come to fruitition and you realize "i just paid 60 bucks for the same game"

i honestly wish they could make 2 discs....1 for true simulation & 1 for the arcade people

the simulation one would have true nfl physics. true nfl gamecalling. everything would replicate the nfl to a T.
no corners cut for the "average football gamer"

the arcade disc can be what madden is now(madden 06,07,08,09 etc)

that would satisfy everyone across the board

but this will never happen.

i dont know how they can make madden from aug 12 until mid november (3 months) and be done with the core gameplay!?
that alone already told me what madden 10 is going to be.....same game, few tweaks & some last gen "feature" coming back that they will tout as a "new feature"