View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009, 02:29 PM   #16
Bumble14
Producer - EA Sports

Bumble14's Arena

OVR: 25
Re: Top 25 Most Dominant Teams in Sports Gaming History (Part III)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eski33
I cannot, for the life of me, understand how the 85 Bears from Madden 93 didn't make this list. If Madden's 85 Bears could have played the LA Raiders from Tecmo, the Bears would have killed them.

This was one team that was banned in Madden tournaments. The speed and power was outrageous, although the real 85 Bears played video game defense. If this isn't the most dominate video game team then I have no clue what is....And that includes the Tecmo Raiders...
Guys, I am LOVING your suggestions. Keep up the good work- this is why I wrote this article-to inspire some shout outs to teams you support.

The reason I didn't take the Niners in Super Tecmo Bowl was because I never found them too tough to beat. Whenever we'd play the guy who took the Niners always played someone who took the Raiders, so the Raiders always won.

That American Dreams team was a problem.

Also- the reason I left the NHLPA Blackhawks off the list was because they were pretty over rated. Roenick, Chelios, and Eddy the Eagle were tough, but I don't think they were even a top 5 team in that game. The Pens, Wings, Rangers, Bruins, and Canadians were all better than the Hawks imo.