View Single Post
Old 02-07-2009, 11:21 AM   #3
Blzer
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: I just did the unthinkable

Blasphemy! Baseball fan or not, you buy The Show.

I'm not much of a game-buyer. I mean I am, but I'm very choosy about what I get. I just can't justify $60 purchases left and right, especially when it only has a single player campaign (not much replay value). With that said, here is my small PS3 list:

- Little Big Planet (exclusive)
- Rock Band 2
- Grand Theft Auto IV
- Skate
- SOCOM: Confrontation (exclusive)

And then I plan on getting The Show in a month. Anyway, there are some great PS3 exclusives out there (Ratchet & Clank, Metal Gear Solid 4), it's just all about what kind of games you play. One game that I cannot hold back from recommending is Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. An epic game through and through, and though it's only single player, you'll want to play it again just to get the trophies (or to up a difficulty level). A sequel is bound for release sometime this year as well, so even if you don't buy it I suggest that you at the very least give it a rent.

And there are plenty of demos out there as well; that's where I spend the majority of my time playing games, finding out what my next spontaneous purchase will be. Aside from that, it's all Blu-ray and music listening for me.

PSN ID: Blzer
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60

Last edited by Blzer; 02-07-2009 at 11:47 AM.