View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 10:12 PM   #10
likebuttababy11
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: This quarterback delay is killing me

Quote:
Originally Posted by shttymcgee
The playmaker option has to be available to account for checks that are made by the defense in adjusting to certain formations, personnel alignment, etc. Unless there is some way to automatically make these adjustments, I just don't see any other way. I do, however, see some of the playmaker adjustments as unrealistic, but I don't get why you on one hand criticize the computer for taking too long to snap and then criticize opponents for making stupid adjustments. Why don't you just snap the ball quicker when playing those guys. I do think the option to speed up/slow down cpu snapping is a good idea.
User vs user is fine,I'm talking about when I play the computer,I don't mind Manning b/c at least he moves his arms and does stuff,not just stand their like a drone.Playmaker is fine,I just don't understand why peeps need 10 seconds(against computer) to make 5-6 unrealistic changes when you have all them defensive plays to choose from,now you need playmaker against user for QB contain and whatnot,point is game plays fine against user,I just want the computer to call damn hike on plays were the clock is stopped is all.