View Single Post
Old 02-14-2009, 10:42 PM   #63
Adam Dayton
Banned

OVR: 19
Re: The First NCAA Image

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallfever
Truth be told, nothing about that picture impresses me at all. If you take picks of Madden 09 when the lighting is superb at just the right angle, you could take a pic that looks like this new NCAA or even better.

I won't hold me breathe until i see the game running realtime.
I'll go further back and say I have seen BETTER from closeups of NCAA 07, you know, the NCAA that pushed the polygon cont before the graphics were scaled back to make 60 fps the following years.

And btw, using your example, I'm sure that a madden producer would look at it thinking its photoshopped, go into replay and find that perfect angle, and than happily report that it isn't. Why would he be skeptical? Because a photo like this defies convention and isn't indicative of how the game actually looks.

That is exactly the process OMT went through for this very screenshot if you read his own writing. If the producer who has had extensive time with the game doesn't believe it at first, do you really think this shot is an accurate representation of what we will be getting in July?

Let's, see a screenshot that isn't indicative of how a game looks. That is consistent with most pre release images, is it not? I will wait to see numeous gameplay videos before even remotely sayig '10 will interest me considering the track record of football games on next gen.

Last edited by Adam Dayton; 02-14-2009 at 10:51 PM.