View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 11:11 AM   #6
DrUrsus
MVP

DrUrsus's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: Madden 09 Final Rosters Download

Yes, I am glad to post these rosters when I can. Someone needs to step up to the plate sometimes like in the old days here. I have a lot of respect for the roster makers like Knight, Goodfella/Paancaakes, Jason2112, DKrause, Neon 1, Tomba, etc. for putting the work in and sharing their rosters with us. Unfortunately, alot of it is available online with Live, so those people without Live don't have access anymore. Alot of people don't know how to put rosters on the MU for everyone anymore or at all, and a lot of people sold or put away their transfer kits.

Sorry, yes, it is a zip file made by xchange 360 for 360. All of my rosters update postings have been for the 360, so I forgot to keep posting that.

No, you can't use it for Xbox 1. Totally different game with different way of storing files, etc. Time to get a 360/PS3 Like the clown said on Seinfeld, "You're stuck in the past, man." Just kidding. I still have my Xbox 1/PS1/PS2/Sega Genesis/Nintendo/Atari 800XL/Commodore 64/Colecovision/Atari 5200/VCS/Oddysey II!.

It is actually like an image of your memory card and what it has on it. That is why there can be several roster files on it. You use the Xchange 360 program and adapter to put it on the MU. You have to switch to the dummy profile (player 1) (by hitting the x button in the middle of the controller and following the guide), load the roster in your game, then switch back to your original real profile, and save it under that profile. There are more detailed instructions on this OS website. Do a search to find it.