Old 02-19-2009, 03:07 PM   #39
youALREADYknow
MVP

youALREADYknow's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: NCAA Negativity

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelasthurtknee
we had it at zero but that was before we raised everything on cpu D to 100. we have passing on 20 and rb ability on 20. everything else zero. having runblock on 0 takes the chop blocks and chop block misses out. gets rid of the clutter. not raising that. right now a 99 speed rb can get caught be a 93 speed anything. i think any lower and it will be to hard for the slow backs as they will lose their break block ability. its not speed getting us the yards its that its just to easy to run. the holes are giant. the key is having strong oline, had atleast two allamericans a year on my line and have blocking for pass and run at zero. strength equals pancakes equals big runs. just clock away and find your hole. easy as pie.

yea they need to focus on tuning more. i know that bugs is priority but the tuning needs to take a front seat this year.
If you have a great team though, then is 6 ypc really a bad thing? I thought you were talking about average halfbacks behind an average line rushing too easily. If you have a great running attack in college, then it should be pretty easy. Jahvid Best sure makes rushing look easy in real life behind the best Center in college football.

Ah screw it, getting off topic too much in this thread.

NCAA 09 is not a good game. I just wish people would stop bringing the negativity behind NCAA 09 into the NCAA 10 discussions. We don't know much about NCAA 10 yet and shouldn't be so quick to judge it. Most of the chronic problems in NCAA 09 were things that have already been announced as bug fixes for NCAA 10 or pretty minor fixes that should result in a huge difference in the game. The big question mark seems to revolve around gameplay and whether the CPU teams will function like they have any intelligence.