Old 02-21-2009, 06:34 PM   #17
Bruin26
Pro

Bruin26's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: 49ers New uniforms in 10?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49kristian49
boy am i nervous and excited to see the new uni's. i hope they dont turn out ugly. i really really want the Deion's back i love those white pants.
I hate the white pants. I like the gold pants considering that is a major color for the team. I only liked them that season because they contoinued to use them once they went on that role wearing them, lol.

I actually would prefer they just kept the current ones since I like them.

anyone remember when they were going to change the helmet after I think it was the first of the back to back SB's they had. Might have been after the second one, but i thought it was the first. Anyway how they took away the SF on the helmet and just had the word $9ers in big white letters going across the helmet. Man those were so ugly and fans were so angry they changed it back before the season started. Only time I have ever seen a team do something like that after changing uniforms. At the time I was kinda excited to see what the new helmets were going to look like, but I was a kid and didn't know most likely they would suck, which it did. Good thing they fixed it before the season started.

The way the stadium situation is going, the helmets may have a big LA on them instead of a SF someday. I hope they don't move, but either way i will be a fan since I don't even live in California anymore. But if they had to move I'd rather see them in LA than somewhere else and would actually rather have that then them sharing a stadium with the Raiders.