Old 02-24-2009, 01:48 PM   #157
rudyjuly2
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75
Re: New Madden NFL 10 blog post - QB improvements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers 24/7
Ok, no longer then will I derail this thread with my opinions. But, I never said Madden sucks, and yes I do want the devs to hear what sim football fans think/feel. If I don't express concerns how will they ever know to address them?
There is a wishlist thread along with many specific threads where you can complain about certain things. Ian also has an Arena here where you can post things you want improved on his chalkboard or his blogs or even a private message. I understand wanting them to improve on things but this isn't a wishlist thread. It was about the discussion of the new QB features which I think are great. Just list the stuff you posted below in the wishlist thread to make sure it gets noted (I'm sure it won't be the first time that stuff is posted though ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers 24/7
It is a gameplay enhancement. But, moreso than if player momentum/movements was finally replicated right? WRs running more realistic routes.. Proper gap assignments and flow to the ball. Different DT techniques, 3 tech, etc. Guys like Casey Hampton demanding double teams from the o-line.. Some 'signature style' from key players.. Better playbooks. etc etc.