Old 02-24-2009, 04:10 PM   #168
roadman
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: New Madden NFL 10 blog post - QB improvements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers 24/7
No it's not about me and what I feel. I didn't want to say of whom I'm speaking for because I know what would ensue. But, since you think I'm being selfish I'm actually expressing the same feelings that many sim/2k fans have expressed for a long time now. So, no its not about me its about the thousands of gamers that EA took a game away from and has yet to deliver an enjoyable experience for that fanbase who has thus far been left in the dark. That's who its really about.

I'm done though now that everything has been clearified. My apologizes for disrupting the mood, I was not trying to be disruptive, I'm just being honest. To this enhancement specifically and everything else aside it is something that's long over due.
Here's the thing, though, and you've already addressed this.

It isn't anything EA/Ian/Phil and this forum haven't heard on a daily basis in other threads.

There isn't anything the current new leadership can do with the past and neither can we.

So far, Ian and the new team has been listening to bring the sim into Madden, don't you agree?