View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 09:01 PM   #193
dat swag
Banned

OVR: 12
Re: New Madden NFL 10 blog post - QB improvements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_Cummings_EA
Ian...I hope you took his comment seriously. The man does have a point. lets not get too carried away with all the positivity...There is still many years of disappointment festering in those loyal fans that have waited...waited..and waited and...Well you get my drift.

I think what you guys are doing is great and much needed but I'm still not getting my hopes up too high...There have been too many disappointing Madden years to put myself through that again. As much respect as I have for EA, Madden and Tiburon I just want to say I think everything you guys are doing to include this community in the process is great...But at the same time those of us older posters and consumers who have 20+ Madden years under our belt or those of us who were early adopters and supporters of next gen from the git go may be hard pressed to crown Ian's Madden team the savior.

I don't want to sound ungrateful but I need to see marked improvement. Procedural Awareness and all these other fancy names...In the great words of Jim Mora mean "Diddly Poo" if the gameplay is not overhauled and tightened up...Good luck my friends and I will remain hopeful and optimistic for Madden 2010

Keep up the good work though.

Oh..BTW would you mind reviewing and commenting on this thread http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-pre-play.html

Last edited by dat swag; 02-24-2009 at 09:14 PM.