View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 10:13 PM   #53
DLaren
MVP

DLaren's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Ian or Phil - What are your Thoughts on a Play Editor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmart2180
The only reason I am not a big fan of play editor is because the AI will never be smart enough to keep up with some of the crazy formations and plays that we can come up with. It's a cheesy exploit wasy of getting the edge on the cpu or humans dumb AI.
Well then you don't have to use it.

Not to sound combative, but just because you don't want to create your own plays shouldn't mean that the rest of the Madden community has to be denied the option of creating their own plays and formations.

Personally, I don't care if there are referees on the field or not, and I think that the time spent on putting refs in the game with A.I. good enough to keep them from getting in the way would be better spent elsewhere. But I'm not openly campaigning against having them put into the game because I know many people do care about seeing referees on the field.

I hope you understand where I'm coming from, not all of us are searching for new and creative ways to exploit the A.I.. Some of us just desperately want the create-a-play/create-a-formation option back in the game to further personalize our gaming experience .
College Hoops 2K8 (360): Mighty Monarchs Legacy #2; Currently in Year-12.

College Hoops 2K8 (360): Mighty Monarchs Legacy #1 (retired); 40 seasons completed, 6 NCAA Championships won.

Last edited by DLaren; 02-24-2009 at 10:19 PM.