Old 02-25-2009, 01:09 PM   #806
The Living Legend
Rookie

The Living Legend's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Major League Baseball 2K9 Demo Available, Post Your Impressions Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by kGinGreen
I'm seeing realistic called strikes at this point and lots of them. It's all connected to how you pitch. The pitching interface is very close to greatness. I'd like to be able to take something off a pitch and fool batter that way which im not sure if i can at this point, but it's working really well if you really try to paint the corners.
Your defintly right i love the pitching mechanics in this game, someone said that you dont have to do both motions to pitch you only have to hold the first part and just let go. You can do that but you will not have the velocity or the break on it, you might get lucky but the computer will smack the crap out of it and i tested it a couple of times.

Also i probably will go back to the 2k8 version seems a little to easy for me but i think if i can adjust how fast it goes then that might be a different story. I like the hitting to might love the cursor though since i loved it in 2k3. After this pitching mechanic was implemented i can never go back to button pressing, just cant.