View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 12:30 PM   #160
codyhuge5217
Rookie

OVR: 1
i would like to be able to watch on the online dynasty a HUMAN VS. CPU game while you wait if you have finished your game early.

The RECRUITING is good but could be better, the only thing that NEEDS to be changed is being able to keep ur players form leaving on the online dynasty, in 09 your players wouldnt stay only the commisoner could do it.

I would also like to see alternate jerseys and all helment types and better play from the o-line and d-lines no more just sitting there in a stale mate. All the D-1AA schools and player names and able to use them on online dynasty. I would LOVE to see the teams as they enter the field! and to have to the unique ones like clemson and michigan. and have a better half time show where it could show highlights form ur game and others from the people from ur online dynasty. And make the corner and reciever abilities more realistic, where corners can cover a curl route but they cant pickoff a ball that they didnt even look at! and where if its is a top reciever or the coverage is bad a reciever can get open on multible routes!!!!!!!! and the last thing is to improve the running game and defenses!!!! NCAA 09 was ok but could be better!! I play college football! PLEASE MAKE IT 2010 WAY BETTER!!!!!!!!