Old 02-27-2009, 10:38 PM   #700
fistofrage
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34
Re: FistofRage's Heisman sliders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by m00d
Hey,

Can you elaborate on this a bit? We are using QBA at 25 in our OD so I'm wondering what you mean by the AI getting fouled up?

Thanks!
I find that the AI throws less picks when human QBA is at 50. Ratchet down the human QBA and the AI seems to follow. By throwing some dumb passes.

I still haven't found a work around for the pick 6 problem meaning a high % of ints are returned for 6 but I get much less INT's per team 18 picks in a season was the most I saw for any of the 5 human teams. Picks by corners by the sidelines is almost a guaranteed TD unfortunately.

I play with ask Corso so I can't keep going back to the high % plays because alot of times I don't have them to choose from. IE the FB flat pass.

However, Human QBA accuracy is right if you try a variety of plays.

I play a game almost every night because I actually enjoy the game despite its shortcomings.
Heisman 7 minute qarters

QBA 50/60
PB 0/100
WR 0/0
RBA 45/75
RB 0/100

AWR 0/100
KD 0/100
INT 0/50
BB 50/100
Tackle 50/50

****If you have speedy backs of over 94, it will most likely bust the game. But For example, Javon Ringer MSU, a 93 speed back only had a handful of carries over 20 yards. And was hard presssed to get 100 yards in a game or average more than 4 yards per carry.

Alot of my games ended with scores in the mid teens to mid 20's. Didn't have any players with unbelievable stats. In fact no 1000 yard receivers.

But thats with ask Corso. With certain plays, I am confident I would be able to put up much better numbers, bu sometimes I call a play which I know has a low probability of success, but its sweet when I pull it off.

In fact the stats I am getting are so realistic right now, I don't even want to get 2010. I want to force myself to skip 2010 as I intend to be playing Fight Night and Empire Total War and using 09 for my football fix.

I hate sliders!