Old 02-27-2009, 11:02 PM   #285
rckabillyRaider
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: ***Official MLB 2K9 Retail Version Impressions***

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke776
...and that's the one assinged to every other player without a signature stance(according to all the videos we've seen). I just can't play a game where I have to see the same stance over and over again, I guess I'll hope for it in the patch(which it doesn't look like it from the info we have now) or hope they include it in 2k10(especially since this game looks like it's on a great path direction, and could be very good then if they continue the improvement). I'm still going to rent it to see if I can somehow get over it, and I really hope I can, but it's just one of those things that a person like me need to really get into a game. Hope the game turns out very well this year, and people can enjoy it.
I think u will enjoy it bro. I played the ps3 demo and instantly thought it was fun, so I bought it on the 360 and is more smoother and fun as well. I have the show as my serious "sim" game. The stances dont bother me too much. For me its the atmosphere and presentation that irks me about sports games. I'll see how this one stacks up as I go along. So far so good
Advertisements - Register to remove