View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 03:21 PM   #702
fistofrage
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34
Re: FistofRage's Heisman sliders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by m00d
Oh man I hear ya... I've been waiting on Fight Night way too long.
Next to NCAA its my favorite game, a awesome game when buddies come over and have a few dranks! I'm also going to give Jumpgate Revolution(PC) a shot when it comes out.
I played the original Jumpgate for several months a few years back. Its basically a twitch based MMORPG where you use a joystick to fly. Nothing like EVE or other RPG's. It's kinda like Freelancer set in a multiplayer world I guess. Anyway I'm off the subject...

Thanks for posting that info. BTW, do you use Ask Corso for both O and D or just O?
I've never played a dynasty using ask corso but I can see where the sliders wouldn't need to be nearly as tough as a call your own play dynasty. I'm sure Corso calls some low rate of success plays at times.

Thanks
Offense only. Any play from the 1st screen. Must punt or go for FG if Corso calls for it regardless of situation or score. Auto Sim FG plays. Its nice the kickers reflect their overall score. I play as DT only on Defense until the ball is caught or the carrier crosses the Line of scrimmage or if QB breaks contain I'll switch to closest Defender.

Thats about it, but I must say as far as stats go, they end up pretty good.