View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 07:06 PM   #7
ugadawgs29
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Your Dynasty(s) - Brief Updates/Recaps

Well all of mine are pretty bad and not far into it. I get bored after winning two national championships or going undefeated.

So right now I'm rolling with Rice in the 2nd season. Can't remember what I went or what bowl I went to, but I lost to VT and UCF in the C-USA Championship game. I went bowling and won.

This season, I lost all the good players on my offense (haha 97 speed receiver), and my good linebacker. The receiver won both the Heisman and returner of the year. In this dynasty, though, I'm onlt trying to win by playing defense, I just sim the offense.

So I have won about threeish games last second by either Pick 6's or Fumble Returns. My Strong Safety (My second one actually, the first one who is an all american dosnt do ****.) has 3-4 game winners, if not all.

I'm about 9-0 right now, and am probably going to go up north in a few seasons. I think to NIU? I still have to play VT, which is somehow my rival after like one game, but I have already beaten both Texas Tech and Texas this year. I think I am leading the nation in like turnovers and rushing defense. People pass all over me, though.

Recruting looks decent this year. Last year I landed a 4-Star SS, but this year I am about to pick up a 4-Star FS. Also a few LB's, DT's, and a CB.

I'm not planning on making a new dynasty, I wanna see how far I can go. Of course I'll play with different teams, but never actually make a new file. I think I'm going to go up north a bit, then probably to Miami. If and when I get bored with that, I'll start trying to build back up whatever team that is dominant now that isn't in my dynasty.

Except for Florida. I hate them.

Quick question though, while I am thinking about it. Do you get new rivals when you enter a new conference? I'll be shocked if I am not in the Big XII next season, and I'd love to see rivalrys with Texas or LSU. I say that because in my first season, I got them as a Pipeline state by chance.

For the rest of my career at Rice, I just want to get the best defense possible, and see how many states I can get to make a little empire thing. I know its weird, I just give scholarships to random 1-Stars. This season, I'm going for Oklahoma. It'll be tough, but once I get dominant, I'll screw recruting all together, and just try to accomplish this.

Getting the Dakota's will be hard.

Ah damn, now that I remember, I won some car company bowl. I wanna say Auto Zone liberty bowl, but I cannot remember whom I played.

I still have no shut-outs, and I'm just adding that to the list for accomplishments before I switch teams.

Any ideas for where to head to once I get to north are welcome. I don't really know what I want to do once I get up their.