View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 11:29 AM   #921
spanky23
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: ***Official MLB 2K9 Retail Version Impressions***

I don't know if anyone else has talked about this but something minor that I miss from last year was the 100 prospects list. Even though the names wer changed it was a simple edit that could be done as they usually pulled their Top 100 list from sites like ESPN. Also you can hardly find any organizations top prospects and it is a pain to create all of them on your own. I don't know about anyone else but I always enjoy bringing my prospects up through the minors and sometimes calling them up near the end of the season to get some MLB experience. It is just something that gets to me because most of them are missing and even the ones that have alter eago names are created incorrectly (white player being black or hispanic. Andrew McCutcheon of the Pirates who is black with dreadlocks is a doofy white guy in the game. Makes no sense.

Is anyone creating a roster file that will include most of team's big name prospects (something like the top 5 prospects in each otganiztion)? I am going to try and work on it myself this weekend but if anyone is already doing it let me know because I would liek to help.
Advertisements - Register to remove