View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 12:31 PM   #62
matthewk
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: Xbox rosters as of 2-17-09

I want to be clear that I do want these to be as accurate as possible, but I only have so much time to put into it. Plus, I don't follow the minor league teams at all, other than what the Brewers farm teams may be doing.

I noticed a lot of the moves jjc listed are for player who are in the minors on my current MVP rosters, so I had ignored them to this point. Lists like that help though, and I will make all of those moves, even if they are for minor league players.

What I have done so far it tried to get the *projected* 25-man rosters right, with accurate batting orders and pitiching rotations. Even tha is a constant work is progress at this point. For example, when I started this project, Gregor Blanco was a starter for the Braves, and now he's listed as a backup according to sites like CBSSportsline.

There are still 30 days until opening day, and I plan on constantly updating this file up until that point.

What I have used so far as references are rototimes and CBSSportsline. I did find a player movement list at CBSSportsline which should help a lot with just getting players on the right teams and getting FAs off of teams.