View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 03:36 PM   #56
HealyMonster
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: EA’s NFL license exclusivity in danger

Like someone said, there is an anti-american vibe to this whole thing. I mean, this is why we are in such a tight spot now with the economy, greedy idiots who dont take responsibility. Now a days American business is all about who can sell that cheapest thing for the most. Customer service is crap everywhere, most products are cheaply made. I can barely check my email without being offered a 3.99 a month subscription somewhere 3 or 4 times. Nobody cares about their reputation anymore. things get a little hot, Mr. Bigwig resigns and Idiot number 2 steps in and makes things worse. EA is no different. They dont care about what people are saying about the game, they care about the numbers in September. thats all. EA is no different, and to be fair, 2k is the same. where is 2k's lawsuit? if they were passionate about their lovely game, they would be flipping balls. They had a piece of crap baseball game, still do, and just got the license on that and moved on.
Sure, the developers say they care and Im sure some of them are passionate about their craft. they arent freelancers though, they work for EA and they get told what to do and what not to do. The people on these boards arent executives, they are the foot soldiers and while little things here and there are their idea, most of their work is what someone else tells them to do.
Im ashamed that this is what my country has turned into. I served in the army for 9 years, what are we? what do we, as americans do? other than use every resource and act like someone ows us something, what do we contribute?