View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 03:35 PM   #23
xX CASCABEL Xx
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Big Offensive sets vs. Nickel-Dime Defenses

Quote:
Originally Posted by edubbs
EA Devs, could you guys please look into this before the game ships?

This issue has been in the game for as long as I can remember.

(for example) 2TE - 1 WR sets, historicly can be defended by Dime packages in this franchise and that's just RIDICULOUS!

Same goes for Power I formations vs. Dime Defenses. It's a tactic users use ALOT online and it should be TOTALLY scrapped from the game.

Something needs to be done to force opponents to use the correct personnel packages during games. Right now, it's VERY possible for someone to use Dime packages exclusively in the Madden franchise and has always been this way.

The issue vs. the AI is there also.

I can use Nickel and Dime packages vs. CPU Powerr run formations without the risk of being punished. This has got to be corrected.

Any team IRL, would get man handled in the run game, if they trotted out Dime/Nickel packages vs. Power run packages.

This problem is getting to the point of making the game 'almost' unplayable because, it has been around for soooooo long.

Please take the time to iron out this issue and force players (and the user vs the AI) to use the correct packages when on defense.

I'm at my wits end with this issue.

thanks
Ian has stated before, ''what you see on Sunday you will see in Madden 2010'', that should answer your question.
" Sonny Liston is nothing. The man can't talk. The man can't fight. The man needs to take talking lessons. The man needs to take fighting lessons. And since he's fighting me, he needs falling lessons."

Muhammad Ali...