View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 08:09 AM   #10
TheWatcher
MVP

OVR: 27
Re: So which game are we getting? (New Photo inside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
I just hope they finally make an option to turn off the stupid auto-snapshot feature so we could see more auto-replays. or at least keep it "under the hood" or something, so it doesn't distract from the game/presentation.
I agree. It's horrible. It's just one more of those annoying things that EA keeps doing to totally ruin the concept of sim and broadcast. I just don't understand how stuff like this gets in the game. I don't wanna see a photoshoot during a football game, lol... I mean, when did football turn into an episode of America's Next Top Model?

So you got NCAA trying to be America's Next Top Model with the photoshoot, and Madden trying to be Dancing with the Stars with the celebration light squares. Maybe next season when you get injured there'll be a Star Trek light beam that comes from the sky and beams you into the locker room for x-rays as opposed to the incredibly psychic and immediate on-the-field diagnosis we've been getting the last 4 years... would make sense to where they've been taking these games...

I'd bet a good amount that somehow this junk is still there in NCAA 2010, without an option to turn it off.

Last edited by TheWatcher; 03-09-2009 at 08:15 AM.