Old 03-09-2009, 09:57 PM   #6
Hellisan
Fan of real schools

Hellisan's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: WideOpen Gameplay Gift and a Curse

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelasthurtknee
i think what he's saying is the game is finally free of the scripted gameplay. use to be that you knew how a play would work out before it happened. the defenders would always cover the routes the same way, etc. the bad side is the the fact that speed is to prodominate. they will tune this up for this year. it will actually be a better feature this year. it was needed but implemented badly, or atleast the tuning for the D was. the angles seems to be more of a level thing. Rarely see it on Heisman but when on AA guys will run along side of you instead of tackling you like they have to aim at a certain spot before they can tackle. its terrible and know exactly what your talking about. thats not wide open game play. that was on 08 on last gen and way worse. that has to do with something else.

Yeah. The guy that responded above and has all the touchdowns is a lot better returner than I am, lol.

Still, this is the first game where I've been able to get into the open field and have some leeway to make a move this way or that way.... I enjoyed that aspect of the game. In the past, the angles were so stringent that it just seemed like there was one direction you could go and make a big play.