View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 09:55 PM   #1
Glorious Arc
MVP

OVR: 26
Outside the football field

I had a 40 yard run happen in a play now game today against the bucs just to see about the no huddle mass confusion and I noticed some thing really odd.

Jonathan Stewart ran the ball to the sideline and at halftime they had it on replay and I saw another number 28 player who was fat and white on my bench. There were other players with the number 04 and 07 and the entire setup wasnt in reflection of my team. In fact, I looked at the bucs bench and I saw the exact same players but they were placed in different spots. They all have the same build as the counterparts on my bench with the same numbers doing the same motions but just placed in different spots.

So I looked to the sideline and saw all the camera people who honestly I never paid attention to before but during the play I couldnt figure out if I had the play in aciton or not because only 3 different figures move. The rest are just wax people who dont move. Wouldnt it be amazing if you ran into a crowd of people on the sideline and they scattered to not get hit by your player?

That got me thinking to look at the crowd...sure enough same thing...There was a black guy in a white t-shirt with 5 other guys that looked the same all doing the same motion at the same time. The white guys in the blue t-shirts were the exact same way but they did a different motion then the white t-shirt guys. The entire crowd was made up of just a handful of people that all did the same motion as the other same colored t-shirts.

I dont know how much of this was covered in other posts but I wanted to hear everyone elses opinion about these findings.
Advertisements - Register to remove