Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: ***Official MLB 2K9 Retail Version Impressions***

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjsuperfly66
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbIVU...e=channel_page

Warning: Language

Judging by this video, you can probably tell my impression of this game is not very good. (Note: Mods, I am not trolling, I am simply posting my video in a manner to help explain my opinion. I apoligize if there was any confuse leadings towards a "infraction." Some people dont really use these sites, dont know the rules of the road, seeing how I signed up 4 years ago).

Anyway, this game is a joke. I simple cant find a set of sliders that fit my game style, but I shouldnt have to. I dont mind having pitch counts in the 50s at the end of a game, but the computer can give up 9 runs and 20 hits, but if they've only thrown 45 pitches the pitcher stays. Between the glitches present, the errors occuring on all gaming screens (from top prospect to Dustin Pedroia MVP in 206), this game is rough on all levels. That video virtually sealed the deal for me in my opinions of the game.
WOW!!! I could not stop laughing I really wanted to get both games this year but these types of videos saved me a little cash. I really hope a patch comes out soon to help those who bought this game get the full enjoyment that a $60 purchase warrants. Peace!!!!