Old 03-14-2009, 12:57 PM   #98
jsou4646
MVP

jsou4646's Arena

OVR: 15
Icon1 Re: Xbox rosters as of 2-17-09

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnTesh
Yup, it looks like he's getting into 2k9 modding...isn't 2k9 really bad?

There is a guy over there that knows how to convert the rosters to Xbox if they are slow in doing it (which they were last year). If he does it, I can get it to you and you can start making changes to the ratings.

Although it sucks he didn't update the ratings, I assume the minor league rosters would at least be accurate. That is a plus.
Are you going to try to contact the guy about converting the file?
And yes 2k9 sucked IMO. I have actually played mvp05 on the xbox up until last year. The pc version was fun but I like playing on the console. I tried re doing MLB2k7 but found too man game play flaws to go on with it. So I started updating my 08 xbox file. I'm glad I checked these forums before going crazy editing, in the end saving a ton of time. Anyone know the max on CAPS?
Too bad kg's base has the correct managers and almost every player, with pa and so on. It really would be great too have a base that we could edit the minor league players with, enabeling us too keep this game around as long as we want. That being said the detail kg used makes the game very fun.