Old 03-18-2009, 04:05 PM   #9
justmanj
Rookie

justmanj's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Button Smasher or Lazy Bones?

Quote:
Originally Posted by da ThRONe
I dont like neither! I dont think either one is a good reflection of "kicking it into gear". I really dislike EA's idea of a sprint button. Im not sure of how many played football at any level but I dont remember sprinting all over the field everyplay. I do remember pushing it or "kicking it in gear" at the right time to run away from defender or to close in on the tackle though.

So thats what I want from my sports game a button for a quick burst and not sprinting. Sprinting should happen when you move in a straight line for more than 7 or so yards.
You actually said something very similar to what i said on another topic in this same board. My question to you is, have you played NHL since 08? They don't have a sprint button in there at all and i LOVE how the speed all plays out. If you have played NHL, do you like how the speed is arranged on there? I would enjoy if a similar speed system is implemented into the EA Football rings. Maybe with a burst button like you said where it can only be used in certain situations to maximize its benefits.