View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 01:05 AM   #19
da ThRONe
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)
Re: Official post your own Rosters and ratings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krioniq
Um. Tarvaris Jackson didn't even start for Minnesota last year for the league's 25th-best passing offense, whereas Romo led a Cowboys' passing offense that was statistically one of the top ten passing offenses in the league (and Romo missed three games as well; the three games he was out, the Cowboys' offense was beyond putrid). Looking at per-season averages, Romo trumps Jackson in every relevant passing statistic category, and he has more wins and a better winning percentage.

I honestly cannot believe that I'm having to argue for Tony Romo over Tarvaris Jackson.
1st hes a choke artist! Second that team is full of pro-bowler that he couldnt get into the playoffs last year.

Tarvaris Jackson injuried his knee and miss most of the offseason workouts. Was bench because of a slow start due to a lack of preseason reps when they should have continued to play him. But coach Childress buckle and yanked him for no reason then brought in Gus F. who stunk up the field ,but they never bench him nope I wonder why? Guy F. gets hurt Tarvaris plays lights out against the NFC champs and play great every week except the last one and not so well in there playoff game. That Romo never saw because he does what he does and laid an egg against the eagles.

Tarvaris had average WR's
Romo two great WR's

Tavaris had a good TE
Romo had a Pro bowl TE

O-line was a push

So those stats mean nothing sir!

How long did it take the "great" Peyton Manning to bounce back for missing the offseason? 4 or so weeks

They hated on Tavaris Every media outlet was saying how bad he was before he ever really got to prove himself. It was the totally opposite with Romo everybody was saying who great he was before he ever proved anything I wonder why that was?

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.

Last edited by da ThRONe; 03-20-2009 at 04:01 AM.