View Single Post
Old 03-22-2009, 06:39 PM   #19
SmokeCapone
Banned

OVR: 5
Have some real mods online for all EA games and quit jerking us around!! I pay $60 for annual roster updates that can be sent in patches like they have been doing. I'm tired of getting punished by others because I exploit there DEFENSE rather than exploit the PROGRAMMING of the game.

When people pause at the begginging of the game now I know that 9-10 times they are putting their RB at FB and run FB dives because they dont know how to play the game or progress the way others do. It hurts to be winning and all of a sudden your opponent quits mid game and I get left with options. Why am I left with options when 2k has been awarding the right people with wins and losses when stuff like that happens.

EA to me is just to far behind, I mean we still have canned animations and 2 player gang tackling along with invincible QB who can get 5yds or more on sneaks without batting an eye or even suffering from the licking he should have taking from such a play. I even gotten beat by a guy who threw the same play all gm topped with a FB dive for those short ydg situations and yet for the life of me I couldnt stop his passes that looked like they should have been caught out of bounds but his WR managed to catch it in bounds and make plays. Thats the type of crap that needs to be banned and then to get a message of "learn how to stop it" is just the stake thru the heart.