View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 01:05 PM   #37
jerseyjay14
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: Madden 10 Online League play

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyColts2
It's groundbreaking because they finally are making a true NFL experience.
i dont see anything being "groundbreaking" when its something that has been accomplsihed on the current gen systems years ago.

Quote:
And I am tired of people like you saying that they should have had these things 4 years ago. Yea we know that, IT HAS TO GET IN THE GAME AT SOME POINT DOESN'T IT? Why do people always say that? It's like you guys don't want them to ever be better than 2K and then when they finally are starting to be better, you guys say that crap. Do you want Madden to be amazing or not?
the opposite is true... and its our frustration that it isnt happening that causes us to say things like "we had this 5 years ago why dont we have it now"

and its true... madden 05 and nfl 2k5 had tons and tons of featues that havent been in ANY of the 4 or so next gen releases of madden. to me, that would be embarassing if i was a member of those madden teams...

let me give you an example. i have my own small business. we sell phone and voice mail systems. if we marketed a new phone system that:

- couldnt transfer calls
- couldnt forward calls
- didnt have conferencing
- couldnt access voicemail remotely

our customers would laugh at us because every phone system the last 5+ years has had those featues, including the ones weve supplied. its no different with madden... they are selling us a game that doesnt have features that were both standard and perfected 5 years ago

Last edited by jerseyjay14; 03-23-2009 at 01:08 PM.