View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 01:55 AM   #8
SouthernBrick

SouthernBrick's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Weather stats when kicking a feild goal/Orange flags on the goal posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor-17
While we are on the subject of kickers, how about Madden 10 getting the shoe color of the kickers correct? The black shoe goes on the kicking foot, not the plant foot. Last gen had it down, why can't this one? It really bugs me to see this reversed on everyone except Seabass(He's a lefty). Also, how about some heighth and distance on those kicks. These are NFL kickers for goodness sakes. How many times in a telecast do you hear that the kickers were making them from 60 yards out in pre game. Maybe, to keep people from kicking long fiels goals all day, they could make it where the timing had to be near perfect to make it from over 50(as in real life). Also, some heighth on those kicks please. These are the best in the nation, so stop making them kick like backup jr high kickers. No more weak line drives please.
I don't know to much about the color of the shoes, but i believe they will since they fixed the jersey problems and, big burger only had one glove so i think they will go deeper into what they wear specifically. yes that would definitly be a problem if people could kick from 60 to 50 yards every time.

Also the higher it goes the more chance the wind is going to push it into a different direction unless the wind is to your back to push it forward.

Height is good but, i would think that kickers would wanna kick it outward more than upward but i don't know to much about kicking. I know that they have to kick it high enough to keep from being blocked but i believe thats about as high as they wanna go when kicking a long field goal. I just want some flags up.

Telling by the detailed screen shot today there just might be some on the horizon...As a madden fan i care much more about the gameplay and other things than some flags but, little things matter. Just look at how people went bananas over hand towels. Just wanted to get that out there!!!