View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 07:35 PM   #231
SA1NT401
Banned

OVR: 25
Re: Madden NFL 10 Blog - Improvements to QB Position

While all this sounds amazing, like some have already said, i still remain VERY VERY skeptical. Way too many things have been promised but have never come to be.

While you guys are definitely on the right track, there are still a TON of issues regarding gameplay that HAVE to be fixed, not addressed, but fixed. By this i mean they no longer exist.

But back on point.I LOVED what i saw regarding WR/DB interaction as this was something that should have been done before to add a more organic element to gameplay. Also like the more realistic routes of WR's.

Overall game speed was another area that really grabbed my attention. The reason being is that for years i have felt the game moved unnaturally fast. I like how the higher difficulty settings offer a more realistic measure of speed. And we all know that only 3 attributes actually matter in madden and speed is one of them (the other 2 being QB power and acceleration).

Quick question. How in the world does QB Awr even matter? I mean if we are controlloing the QB, isnt OUR awareness not the attribute itself that is actually factoring in? Or, is QB awr a CPU thing primarily? (you get my point i hope)

You guys are on track it seems. I just hope the SIM element gets the attention it deserves. I mean for the casual and cheeze players you can pretty much leave the game as it is since it caters to THEIR style.

Last thing. Are you going to do anything about the kicking game? There has to be a more challenging mechanic.

You are winning me (as well as many others) back. I just hope it all pans.
Advertisements - Register to remove