View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 08:26 PM   #726
IndyColts2
Banned

IndyColts2's Arena

OVR: 15
Icon11 Re: Madden NFL 10 Screenshot (Peter Moore Blog)

There are 73 pages so I don't know if this was said.

This is an amazing picture, it took a long time for us to see Madden actually try and look real and it is here. BUT, the only thing I am a little concerned about is the fact that the refs and chaingang look like they were just ported over from last gens game and stuck in there. Yes they look like they work perfectly but they also look last gen. If the whole field of play looks like how the players look, it will be great. But if there are refs and chaingang, and they have totally different graphics, it is kinda wierd.

Other than that, it is AMAZING. Attention to detail should be another motto Madden should use because they really make the players look good. It is only the first photo so they can polish the graphics a lot from our feedback, so hopefully Ian reads this...Ian, make sure that the refs and chaingang have good graphics as well, I know that the sidelines aren't as big of a deal, but please make the refs and chaingang look real also. If you can make the sideline look real too great, but just fix up the player models a bit, and then fix up the refs and chaingang. Thank you for making the best Madden ever..