View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 08:41 PM   #39
IndyColts2
Banned

IndyColts2's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Madden 10 Online League play

I understand both of your points and agree with them, it is just that you guys are reading these posts and acting like it is a thing of the past. Yes you can say it is, but it is a new team, a new game, and a new year. Just because Madden hasn't lived up to anything near its potential the last few years, I truly feel it will finally beat Madden 05', 06', 07' and 08' on last gen as well as ESPN 2k5 and APF 2k8. Yea, there will be things that won't be included I'm sure, but for the most part, EA is adding the same things these games had, and they are building on it. So it isn't like they are just throwing in old features, they are actually improving the old features, which is different. I am just trying to stay positive.

My older brother always tells me that Madden is the same every year like you guys. He says that Madden holds features and improvements every three years and then the fourth brings out an amazing game with amazing features. The other games are simply roster updates and the fourth is four years of development instead of one. While I figured this out myself, it does seem true. But I just can't accept that because it has been a different group of people making the game every 4 years. Phil Frazier for last gen, David Ortiz for the past 3 crap years and Ian for now. That follows my brothers hypothesis that it is true, but it can go either way. Either EA does this on purpose, or it is just a great coincidence.

I just want a great Madden, no matter how long it takes to make it and this looks like it could be the year...can you guys just let me have that? (both the two i am replying to, my brother, and all makers of Madden)