View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 11:53 PM   #3
burnwood
MVP

OVR: 14
Re: Bashing EA / Response from Madden Dev. Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by seriousluboy83
Aight Im bout to touch on a very, very, very fragile subject....hence the title....BASHING EA....how come this is refered to so often even when a simple suggestion is made....get real ppl do you not understand constructive criticism....I kno some ppl may take it too far but as far as gameplay suggestion like the FB Dive video Blazin made....kick rocks....they're are comments and threads 10x worse that the EA crew has incountered....if it's really that serious tha OS mods will delete it....let them be in control of who's bashing who ya digg

Now on to my next topic RESPONSE FROM MADDEN DEV. CREW....I dont kno bout ya'll but I feel there are alotta valid topics taken place in here and it seems to me that the Madden Crew doesnt take note....we're working here too EA we have jobs like ya'll also and most of us when were at work or home were checking on the new things goin on wit Madden....giving suggestions, tips, ideas, etc....and it seems to me where wasting our breath....stll havent seen a dev. comment on the Kicking vid Blazin did....nor the playmaker vid I did....or the Hitstick vid(sry dude dont kno your name....shouts to you tho....I hate hitstick)homeboy did....can we plz see some type of response even if it's kick rocks....SOMETHING....and what's up wit NCAA having a community day....can we get that wit Madden....and I mean real ppl....none of ya'll work buddies and such....I guess plenty of ya'll gone say STOP BASHING EA HUH....we'll here's my response to ya'll KISS *** AND KICK ROCKS
The ultra realism that we crave will never be there. They want the game to be accessible to the masses and something to have Madden tournaments for. That's what makes them money.

Here's as good as an illustration I can give. Look at the classic Links series versus Tiger Woods. Links looks boring in comparison but gave the level of realism most sim people wanted. TW has the flash and glitz that generates much more cash for them in comparison.